Thursday, November 27, 2008

Going to KK again... lol

Yep.. I'm going to KK AGAIN.. lol.. This will be the 4th time for the last 6 months... Oh well... probably starting to get bored of KK.. but it's better than sitting at home.. digging up some old movies to watch.. waiting for the new one to come out.. and some other useless crap that i do...

Yesterday, like i mentioned in the previous post, i have to meet up with the principal... so i met him.. and he looked at my progress in S.P.A.A.. he accepted me.. so i guess i have to work hard next year and stop fooling around.. As y'all know, students from S.P.A.A kinda end up badly in A-lvl.. LOL.. hope i'm not another failure..

My sleeping time is abit messed up after this 2 weeks of holiday... I can't sleep early anymore.. lol.. i tried to sleep at 12am the other day.. (and yea.. tht's early..) i couldn't.. only can sleep later than 3am.. -.-" i should adjust it back before the school starts next year... although tht will not be possible.. haha

I will be flying to KK tonight.. Will only be back on the 10th of Dec... so wait for updates lo... if i feel like it..




I haven't even pack... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: