Saturday, July 19, 2008

Breaking in a house

The other day... after I have my cell group... i went to my friend's house to stay over. It wasn't just another ordinary sleepover. Me and the other 2 friends plan a surprise for our lonely friend.

Why i called him lonely ? Because for the past week, he has been living alone in his house. His parents went somewhere else and his brother is in PLKN or NS... so he's staying alone... he cook alone... he eat alone and he sleeps alone.. We plan to bring him out for movies and then gonna sleepover in the other friend's house

It was about 10:00pm when we arrived at his house. It was suppose to be earlier. But we were caught up in a delay because of Ze Hao was reading blogs... ( rite... don't deny... )

When we arrived, we just notice he slept.. we keep shouting his name and honking ... we probably woke up the neighbourhood... but who cares anyway ? =P

Finally... after a long short discussion between us... we decided to climb into his house and try to wake him up by shouting again... because if we climb in, it will be closer...
his room was quite far from the gates

I climbed in first... I was the only one who climbed in anyway... My 2 other friend stayed outside... Then... I saw a ladder.. not very tall.. around my height... I got an idea which is to climb up to his balcony .. and no.. dis is not romeo and juliet...

I tried to climb up.. but it was too short..

Just before i was about to give up, i saw a really long ladder lying just beside the fence... it was kinda dark.. so i didn't see it just now... the ladder was so long that you could climb up to a coconut tree...

I asked my friend to climb in... Ze hao was afraid... haha... so Nelson came...

Then we position the ladder... Ready to climb up... My friend, Nelson, went first... He was climbing and then we saw some guy riding a bicycle passed by.. looking at us... we were like.. is he gonna report to the police >.>


















He was kinda scared because it feels like gonna break anytime... The wood was too thin.. So he asked me to go first.. but i thought am i not heavier.. lol... when i climb halfway... i was oso scared.. then he hold it up and asked me to climb it quickly... and i did...


i was like OMG ... then i went to the balcony... and try to find the room he's sleeping in... then i keep asking him to wake up..


Finally... he woke up.. he was quite a pig... i was there for like 2 minutes just to wake him up...
Then he woke up and let me in.. haha... he changed and we hurried to the cinema...

After movie, went to Nelson's house... we watch youtube, played guitar (not me), post stupid comment in other people's blog, and talk until 4am... Zzzzz ...

It's not the first time I slept that late.. i did it quite often.. But it's the first time for me to climb up to someone's else roof... Perhaps next time i could climb to my gf's hse and propose.. rite... This is like a training.. haha... gained first hand experience ma.....

It's such a long post. I wonder if anyone finished reading it...

Anyway, do not try this at home by the way. Try this at other's people home.

And no, this is not a make-up story.

No comments: