Monday, January 5, 2009

I haven't been on9 for a while... there's a reason behind... i'm kinda banned from using the com or to on9.. i'm allowed to use for 2 hours everyday to be exact... y ?

it's a long story... and i'm not gonna post it... too bad.. of course it's not like i did something bad... haha

Well... it helps me with one of d resolutions i set earlier... I have a LOT of free time.. which i spend reading books... u have no idea how itchy my hands are... wanting to touch d keyboard.. lol

I also changed from Hotlink to Digi.. same number.. because since all my friends are using Digi.. it's cheaper that way...

So.. i won't be on9 often.. don't think the ban will be for long tho.. lol... but i still want to cut down on the time spent infront of the com...

Anyway.. Happy Schooling Day... haha...

3 comments:

Mad Mad =) said...

cannot on9 still on...

lauwy said...

i already said i can use 2 hours a

who say can't wohh

Rossy said...

naughty naughty,tell your mum then you know,:P