Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Streamyx good ba..... i think...

Recently, i have been starting to download some music instead of you know... anime, movies, and more anime...

I download using this software called BitComet... to download the so called TORRENT file...

When I woke up one morning, i checked if it's finished...

To my horror surprise...


















Yes, it's a w
hooping 1613 kB/s ...


I was like... WoW... what happened ? Then i downloaded another album and checked again...


















Again... This time.. it's even more.. like 2941 kB/s ? haha... i wanted to call streamyx up... but then why bother ? i can enjoy downloading stuff at a really fast speed... A lot of people have been complaining how slow streamyx is.. including me .. i guess i have to change a lil bit and be grateful with what i have...

























































Thank you, streamyx ! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am considering streamyx.. your reports is really helpful! thanks for this post!

bc

j-kiml said...

shit, miscap!

polis kata jangan!